The best way to stay ahead of the competition is to become proficient at selling value instead of price and to expand the sale of a qualified buyer. BreakFront’s 4M Sales Process is a comprehensive methodology custom built for our industry proven to increase sales.
- Modeled after the Naturals: 4M was developed from interviews with the nation’s top selling designers (a.k.a. the Naturals) who sell $2M+/yr.
- 4 Step Sales Process: Four simple steps to advanced sales production for you and your sales team.
- Selling differently: While your competitors may be focused on discounting to gain market share, we will show you how you can stay firm on price and still increase sales.
- Qualify: Effectively qualify prospects – and qualify yourself and your company as a valuable partner.
- Capture: Gather important details about the project as well as budget targets and key prospect motivations.
- Educate. Learn to properly educate prospects beyond just product features. Learn how to position yourself as a trusted advisor instead of a salesperson.
Measuring is a time to bond with prospects, uncover upgrade opportunities and ensure prospects are indeed ready to move forward.
- Selling to the why: Learn how to identify true prospect motivations and how to create compelling solutions to prospect challenges.
- Expanding the sale: Find areas that drive the prospect’s emotions and capitalize on key up-sell opportunities.
- Early commitment: Learn to protect your selling hours by gaining initial commitments before moving the deal forward. This cuts down on prospects who like to shop designs as well as buyer’s remorse.
- Presenting. Explore how to present your solutions in a unique and compelling way.
- Summarizing: Learn to summarize your understanding of prospect’s wants and needs and identify key problems that need to be solved.
- Competition. Use proven techniques to thwart price sensitive buyers and competitive bidding situations.
Make the proper preparations for the close and learn valuable negotiation techniques for different types of buyers.
- Preparation: Learn what to prepare beforehand, including promtions and discounts you’re willing to offer.
- Negotiating. Learn effective negotiation strategies and how to avoid prospects who love to “nibble.”
- Closing for today: Learn to ask for the business and keep the prospect’s excitement for the project at an all time high.